The Roof Replacement Process
- Our sales consultant will go over the entire roof replacement process with you and provide you with a comprehensive contract.
- We will then set up a pre-job walk with you and our project manager.
- We will schedule a targeted install date with you that works into your schedule, coordinate with you on getting your home site ready for set up of job related materials and drop box placement.
- Our crews will arrive early on day one of installation, and your project manager will make periodic visits to the jobsite.
- Your jobsite will be cleaned of debris at the end of each day.
- Most jobs can be completed within a few days to one week, depending on the scope of work.
- At job completion, our project manager will review the installation with you, answer your questions, document any punch list items, and arrange for all materials and job related items to be removed from the work site. This includes a final walk-through to make sure you are happy with the job and then collect any remaining balance on the job.
Roof Replacement – Portland, NW Oregon, and SW Washington
A Cut Above provides roof replacement in Portland, NW Oregon and SW Washington. Contact us today for a free estimate on roof replacement or roof repair. We offer metal roofing, composition roofing, or our specialty Architectural shingles which imitate different styles including slate and cedar roofing.